Optimum Laundry Care
The lifters in the wash drum can be removed to save you service costs. In other machines a service engineer would need to be called out, but with our solution the user can sort the problem out themselves.
Our unique drum construction means optimum care for your laundry. The angle of the drum edges and the design of the drum, in combination with the hourglass-shaped lifters, allow your laundry to move to the centre. This along with smaller cylinder holes in the middle gives less wear on delicate items and better balance in the drum even at higher spin speeds. The hourglass-shaped lifters also guide larger “objects” such as gravel to the bigger evacuation holes in the lifter edges, which effectively remove dirt from the machine.
With a wash load of up to 24 lbs, the higher capacity means fewer wash loads. The larger drum space also ensures less wrinkles and tangling of clothes, giving you optimum wash performance. The larger drum allows you to wash larger loads than ever before. But thanks to the smart sensor-controlled Auto system the washer also adjusts the water consumption and the main wash time depending on load and chosen temperature. This is convenient and saves both water and energy when washing smaller loads.
1. The angle of the drum edges in combination with the hourglass-shaped lifters, allow your laundry to move to the centre. This gives less wear on delicate items and better balance in the drum.
2. The flange around all holes, in combination with an area with reduced hole diameter in the center of the drum, provide optimal gentleness for your laundry.
3. The larger cylinder holes on each side of the drum effectively processes the laundry and also evacuate dirt and gravel from the machine.
4. The hourglass-shaped lifters guide large “items” such as dirt and gravel to the large evacuation holes in the lifter edges.
5. The dirt/gravel is lead out from the cylinder through the lifters together with the water flow into the drain. This means you don’t have to remove any dirt or gravel from the drum yourself.